Ir al contenido principal

A SUBJECT YOU'VE ENJOYED STUDYING THIS SEMESTER

The subject I liked most is the elective CMF, in this course I learned many things regarding the visual and feeling of objects I was taught use of color depending on the use of the product, or what it is focused on, for example, one does not see in the same way a metal hammer with wooden handle to another that was completely coated with white vinyl, although they fulfill that mass function and are made of the same material, one is perceived more fragile in the other. We also passed content regarding what material to use in respective products and finishes of this, an example, of this that I learned are the steering wheel of cars, all have different materials and/or textures by function, the driver has the front view when driving, therefore must be guided by touch if you want to activate a steering wheel function, such as the horn, radio bottoms, signage, etc. In class,we analyze the different objects designed to identify their target audience, in addition, we create a public for a design that we had create n previous courses, in order to define their aesthetic and / or functional design. I liked this class mainly because I consider that design should not only lo for something to work , but also that people liked and want to have it, not only that they have it for utility.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

About me

This is me  Hi, my name is Camila Ancavil and I'm 21 years old. I live in the Santiago of Chile. I tell us about me, my occupation is student, I currently study 4th years of Industrial Design at the Universidad de Chile. I have many hobbies like dance, paint, play basketball, read the books, play video games, listen to music,and many other things. I love learn new things in general, but I really enjoy is dance, music and read. Other things about me is I like Korean and Japanese culture and countryside, I really like music from both countries, like K-pop, K-rock, and J-pop (yes, I dance K-pop) also I watch anime and read manga and manhwa. About of my family, I live with my mom and my brother and sister, I am older sister, my brother is 16 years old and my sister is 14 years old. with my sister are shared musical tastes and with my brother are shared video games tastes, we are enjoy together always.

About this photograph

  I decide to tell you about this photograph, it´s quite simple, but I really love it. This photograph was taken by me earlier this year. I recently decorated the part of the terrace that overlooks my bedroom. I wanted it to be decorated with lots of plants (like the ones on the right side) plus lights on the railing and recycled wooden table, which doesn't appear in the photo. I was in the afternoon tidying and cleaning to see where to put things, and when finished, I was already evening with beautiful purple and pink colors all over the sky, so I took the picture from inside my bedroom so that you could see the trees in the park next to the background. This photograph is as if I were at the top of a forest watching a sunset, like fantasy, gives me a lot of peace and satisfaction, as if the world was paused at that moment to enjoy the beautiful scenery before your eyes.

My favorite piece of tecnology

My favorite piece of tecnology is audiophones because I can listen to music anywhere or in any situation. In effect, it is necessary some device that reproduces the music, but the audiophones give me some privacy with myself at any time, since I was a child, when I had my first mp3 and audiophones, these became my essential. I use it in public transport, when I go to jogging, dance, studying, among others, Where I use them most is on public transport because it´s the time when I can directly devote  myself to enjoying a good playlist while I´m waiting to reach my destination and I can go to practice dances, playing the melody or even singing, all in my mind, despite having many people around me. I feel in connection with myself with the outside It´s a strange feeling, so I hope you understand what I mean. But... In short, without them I could not have moments of loneliness when I´m surrounded by a lot of people and I would be very bored to have to listen only environmental noise.